Thursday, July 27, 2006

Kabhi confused ho jaana

Soon releasing,

Hazy Dreamz Productions'
Kabhi Confused Ho Jaana (2006)
Director, Writer : Devdatta Gangal
Super star hero : Devdatta Gangal

Director's Note-
There are three kinds of people in the world. First, whose careers are arranged. I've never understood that, and I am sure they also never know what they're doing. Then there are those who fall for their hearts and marry the careers they love - to success or to failure, but till death. These select few, I believe, are the most fortunate people in the world. And lastly, there are those who become engineers for their parents, or for money, or play it safe and go to IIT. These are the most unfortunate ones in the world... and they don't even know it. Until one day, riding the fast train of life they run into the mirror, and are faced with the toughest fact of all. "I am 24". What do you do when you are set into a career which the society forced into you. What do you do when you realise that - this is not what I wanted to do. And worse when you dont know what you really want to do. And you keep asking yourself - What should I do? What should I do?

2 Comments:

Blogger Sangram said...

Dada ... nicely written. Has sent me into a thought mode for sure ...

4:28 PM  
Blogger Shashank said...

If you realise something is wrong, then try to correct it. Better late than never. And of course, it's never too late! Get off that fast train...it will only get faster if you stay in :)

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home